The minimum educational qualification for admission to the First Year of Bachelor's Degree Course in Planning is as under :
On passing of Senior School Certificate Examination (10 + 2 pattern, 12 year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other examination recognized as equivalent, with -
- General Science including Chemistry at the 10th stage, as a passed subject;
- At least 60 percent marks in the aggregate in English (core or optional), Physics, Mathematics, and one more optional subject in which the candidate has secured maximum marks at the 10 + 2 stage, provided the subjects have been passed separately;
- For SC/ST candidates a pass with minimum aggregate of marks obtained in (b) above;
- At least 55 percent marks in the aggregate in (b) above for candidates belonging to :
- Children/widows of personnel of armed /paramilitary forces killed/disabled in action during hostilities, and
- Physically handicapped.
The above limit of percentage of marks as in (b) is also applicable to foreign nationals.