MINUTES OF THE 1161st MEETING OF THE DELHI URBAN ART COMMISSION HELD ON APRIL 13, 2007.
- Prof. M. Shaheer …. Member (In Chair)
- Dr. M. M. Kutty …. JS(DL) & Member DUAC
- Shri Jasbir Sawhney …. Member
- Dr. Narayani Gupta …. Member
- Shri Rajinder Kumar (For item no. 2 & 3)
- Shri Mohit Gujral
Shri Jasbir Sawhney, Member was absent during the consideration of agenda Items No. 2 & 3.
|Sl. No.||Item No.||Subject||Decision Code1|
|28||29||Proposal in respect of Optimum Development Plan of Pragati Maidan. (Conceptual Stage)||03|
Item No. 29. Proposal in respect of Optimum Development Plan of Pragati Maidan. (Conceptual Stage)
(a) The proposal had been considered by the Commission at its meeting held on November 3, 2006 and the following observations were made:-
“The proposal had been forwarded by the ITPO for conceptual consideration. Before examining the proposal, the Commission decided to seek clarifications from ITPO whether the necessary approval of the Competent Authority/Govt. had been obtained for this proposal.”
(b) The letter no. 172-ITPO(2)/Arch/06 dated 19.01.2007 now received was considered and the Commission observed that the proposal should be routed through the concerned local body for consideration of the Commission.
- 1. 01- Approved, 02- Approved with suggestions, 03- Observations given, 04- Rejected/returned