A full scholarship to study in IAAC’s Master in City & Technology 01 - First-Year Program, which begins in October 2019!
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia - IAAC, wants to support the development of the field of urbanism, urban planning, and urban design by advancing technologies for the formation of the future urban environments. For this reason, IAAC and its industry collaborators offer a full scholarship to study in IAAC’s Master in City & Technology 01 - First-Year Program, which begins in October 2019!
The objective of this initiative is to prepare the new professionals and urban technologists for the creation of applied visions and urban design solutions responding to the current environmental, economic and social challenges. Using real case studies and in collaboration with the industry, city administrations and the European Commission, the scholarship recipient will work on cities through the creation of responsive, decentralized, productive, digital and hyper-connected systems
If you have a bachelor's degree and you are enthusiastic about urbanism, data-science, and urban technologies, then this is your master's degree! You have until July 19th to send your scholarship application!
DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Industry Scholarship: Full scholarship on the tuition fee (normal tuition fee for non-scholarship positions is : € Non-EU: 18.750€ // EU: 15.000€1
- Recipient of the scholarship: Architects, Urban Designers, Engineers, Economists, Computer Scientists, Data Scientists, Entrepreneurs, Social & Environmental Scientists
- Duration of the program: 9 Months – From October 2019 to June 2020 // Full time – Classes are only held in the afternoons to permit part-time professional activities.
- Language of the Master: English.
To apply for the scholarship, please send an email to [email protected] with all the required Application Documents listed above by Friday the 19th of July 2019. The subject of the email should be: Master in City & Technology Industry Scholarships 2019.
ABOUT THE MASTER: The Master in City & Technology is a unique program which is orientated towards redefining the practice of urban planning & design through data science, computational design, and citizen design science. Taking place in Barcelona, the capital of urbanism, the Master in City & Technology is training change-makers that city administrations, governments, industries, and communities need, in order to develop projects for the transformation of the urban environment in the era of big data.
- 1. The amount of the scholarship exclusively covers the full amount of the tuition fee for the Master in City & Technology program (€ Non-EU: 18.750€ // EU: 15.000€). The scholarship does not cover, in any case, accommodation, diets, transportation or any other related expenses.