Pranlal Patel transcends the otherwise humanist phenomenon of time and age. His art, archived in a life time of more than a hundred years, travels beyond the advents of technology and convenience. To contain his experience in a limited reel of any length is nearly impossible. This film attempts only to highlight a few instances from the exciting journey he embarked on with photography. The aim is to trigger a dialogue of, about, with him and his everything.
This film is a result of an interactive research done over a year and a half. The film was first screened on the 12th of January, 2013 at Ahmedabad, in the presence of Pranlal Patel himself.
- Producer: Ketan Modi for Manav Pratishthan, Ahmedabad
- Writer-Director: Kanchi Pandya
- Cinematographers: Niraj Patel & Sonam Gandhi
- Editor: Sachin Dave
- Directors of Audiography: Manit Mehta & Pranav Mehta
- Music Director: Kedar Upadhyay
- Online Editor: Rihaan Patel
- Production Manager and PR: Ishani Hemant
Speakers: Shree Pranlal Patel & Shree B.V. Doshi, Shree Dhiru Parikh, Shree Haku Shah, Shree HH Mandhatasinh Jadeja, Shree Vraj Mistry, and Shree Urvish Kothari