The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), a world association of academics and researchers, organizes its 5th Annual International Conference on Architecture, 6-9 July 2015, Athens, Greece. Please submit a 300-word abstract by email (atiner[at]atiner.com), addressed to Dr. Nicholas Patricios, Head, Architecture & Engineering Research Unit, ATINER & Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
Please include with this order:
- Title of Paper,
- First Name,
- Family name of all co-authors,
- Current Position of all co-authors,
- Institutional Affiliation (University/Organization) of all co-authors,
- Country of all co-authors,
- an email address of all co-authors
- and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission.
Should you wish to participate in the Conference as a chair of a session, evaluate papers which are to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK (gregory.papanikos[at]stir.ac.u)