Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
- Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
- Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
- Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
- Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems
- Prof. Mark S. T. Anderson, Professor of Architecture, Department of Architecture , College of Environmental Design , University of California, Berkeley USA
- Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson, Department of Architecture, California College of the Arts, USA
- Dr. M. Hank Haeusler, Discipline Director, Computational Design, Australian School of Architecture and Design, UNSW Built Environment, University of New South Wales, Australia
The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JET is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, ScienceDirect, amongst others.
Call for Papers
Book Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Future Construction: New Technologies in Architecture and Civil Engineering" to be published by GSTF and WSPC. This book will be co-edited by Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, of University of California, Berkeley and Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson, of California College of the Arts
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
ACE 2016 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Submit Your Paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (double column, single-spaced, 10-pt font) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 10 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.1
Guidelines For Panel Proposal Submission
- Panels entail presentation of prepared papers (distributed in advance to a discussant) on a specific topic or theme, followed by structured discussion of those papers at ACE 2016.
- Panels should be comprised by no more than three-four paper presentations, and at least one, but no more than two, Discussants and each paper should have a full abstract and author information.
- Panels are guaranteed a 60-80 minute slot (individual paper presentations are expected to run 12-15 minutes).
- Each panel requires a chair, which can be self-nominated (during the submission process). They need to prepare a 400-word rationale for the panel proposal and a 75-word panel description for the conference program.
- Full Panel Proposal (in word or PDF format) should contain the following:
- Panel Title
- Panel Abstract (200 words)
- Presentation Titles
- Papers included in the panel
- You may submit your full panel proposal in word/PDF format through EasyChair. Kindly choose panel as category for your proposal submission. - See more at: http://www.ace-conference.org/SubmitPaper.html#sthash.vUJRmUmm.dpuf
- 1. Submit your papers online: www.ace-conference.org/SubmitPaper.html#sthash.vUJRmUmm.dpuf