SAHANZ invites proposals from current research higher degree students for contributions to its inaugural PhD Symposium on Architectural History. Proposals for papers in any area of architectural history are welcome, including culture, theory and design. The symposium will offer students expert commentary on research was well as roundtable discussions on academic networking and publishing.
Proposals for presented papers should be a maximum of 300 words, and should be sent by email (headed 'SAHANZ PhD Symposium') to Dr Antony Moulis at The University of Queensland, School of Architecture: a.moulis[at]uq.edu.au
The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 28 September 2015, and it is hoped that we will be able to advise successful candidates within three weeks from that date. A book of abstracts will be printed for the occasion.
- Julia Gatley (Deputy Head, School of Architecture and Planning, University of Auckland)
- Andrew Leach (Professor of Architectural History, Griffith University)
- Inger Mewburn (Director of Research Training, Australian National University)
- Charles Rice (Professor of Architecture, University of Technology Sydney)
- Antony Moulis (School of Architecture, The University of Queensland)
- Alexandra Brown (School of Environment, Griffith University)
- Alexandra Brown (Griffith University)
- Leonie Matthews (The University of Queensland)
- Karen Burns (University of Melbourne)
- Julia Gatley (University of Auckland)
- Stuart King (University of Tasmania)
- Christoph Schnoor (Unitec Institute of Technology)