The 4th eCAADe Regional International Conference: Between computational models and performative capacities.
- Computational design
- Material research аnd digital fabrication
- Adaptive architecture and building dynamics
- Performance based design
- Architectural geometry
- Biomimetic and architecture
- Procedural modelling and smart cities
- Digital architecture and design education
- Design theory and digital architecture
Please note that at least one author must be registered in the Conference until the 5th of May, 2016 to assure the publication of the paper in the Conference Proceedings.
Paper Submission Preliminary Guidelines:
- Due to the conditions of the journal editing and workshop organization, participants are asked to submit full papers (before 20.1.2016.)
- All papers will be blind reviewed
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance (22.2.2016.)
- There are no strict formatting requirements but all manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to evaluate a manuscript (Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions). Authors may submit their manuscript (text, figures and tables) as a single file. This can be a Word or PDF file, in any format or layout, and figures and tables can be placed within the text. Figures should be of high enough quality for refereeing. References can be in any style or format, as long as the style is consistent.
- Files should be sent via email (as attachment) to ecaade.4.workshop[at]uns.ac.rs. Max file size: 15 MB
- When a paper reaches the revision stage, authors will be requested to format the paper and deliver any items that are required for publication. Formatting guidelines for the papers/template will be available on 22.2.2016 (date of the notification of the acceptance).
- Papers can be presented as oral presentation or as the poster. At least one of the authors must be registered before 5.5.2016.