The state cabinet of Haryana on May 30, 2018 approved a comprehensive affordable housing policy - 'Housing for all-2018' for core areas of munic
- According to the policy for core areas, projects would be allowed in core areas of municipal towns with an area of minimum one acre and maximum five acres, while the floor area ratio (FAR) should be 250 and for 2.5 to 5 acres, it should be 275.
- The allotment rate has been fixed at Rs 4,000 per sq ft in hyper potential zones, Rs 3,000 per sq ft in high potential zones, Rs 2,500 for medium potential zones and Rs 2,100 per sq ft in low potential zones.
- The identified beneficiaries would be provided financial assistance of Rs 2.5 lakh, out of which Rs 1.5 lakh would be from the centre and Rs 1 lakh from the state.
- As only a limited number of projects shall be allowed under this policy and the sale is to be effected at a predetermined rate, the license fees and internal development charges would be waived off.
- However, scrutiny fees would be levied at prescribed rates.