It is easy to identify a city’s culture by looking at its architectural planning and arts as architecture is the platform where all cultures, heritages, traditions, and histories meet. That is the role of organizations and governments to maintain and fix architectural buildings to save their heritage.
This conference will talk about how the historical cities will change in the future and how the old architecture and arts will be preserved. It will also talk about the city’s self-identity and how this identity could be affected over the upcoming years. This conference will also increase the awareness of conserving architectural monuments and arts. They can also be an active commercial industry on its own and it has already begun.
Each city’s identity is unique and it performed a role in the society, which have changed this society’s thinking or had made an impact in history. Traditions represent a critical piece of our culture. They help form the structure and foundation of our families and our society. They identify the part of a history that defines our past, shapes who we are today and who we are likely to become. Once we ignore the meaning of our traditions, we’re in danger of damaging the underpinning of our identity.
Following the success of the first and second international conferences on “Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts“, the third version of the conference will take place on the 17th of April, 2019 till the 19th of April, 2019.
1. Cultural Spaces & Landscapes In Contemporary Arts.
2. Cities With Religious And Culture Theme.
3. Urban Growth, Morphology And Its Impact On Cities Identity.
4. Slums And Urban Fringe Belts.
5. New Developments In Urban Design And Shaping The City And Its Culture.
6. Contemporary Art In Modern And Historical Cities.
7. The Future Of Historical Cities.
8. The City’s Image And Self-identity.
9. Ideologies & Movements: Shaping The City And Its History.
10. Artistic Heritage And Its Impact On Contemporary Arts.
11. The Correlation Between Architecture And Arts And Conservation.
12. Architecture And Arts In Cultural Transformation Age.
13. Policies & Guidelines For Planning And Developing The Historical Areas.
14. Best Practices For Dealing With Historical Areas & Buildings.
15. Branding The City Heritage.
16. Art, Music, Interaction Visualization Media And Its Impact On Human.
17. Smart & Future Cities