Mars City Design Challenges 2019 focuses on the needs and lifestyle of the second generation of Mars City settlers.
Mars City Design Challenges 2019 invites you to participate in designing all relevant ideas, projects or business opportunities focusing on what we can imagine as Martian sport game.
This category will question the human's next level of physical wellness, extra-ability and performances, which invites sub-categories as listed below:
- Architecture design Mars Olympics Stadium
- Exoskeleton design
- Organ 3D Printing
- Human physiology
- Supplements for space travelers
- Other Category
All designs must respond to the real challenges of Martian environment. To learn more about them, please go to NASA website.
3 selected Winners of this 2019 Challenges will benefit:
- Exhibition at NASA Johnson in Houston,TX.
- Exhibition at London Design Museum.
- Access to PowerLab Workshop, Learning Marschitecture, value of $3,000+ per team
- Exposure to their brand product associated with Mars City Design®.
- Join Mars City Design® professional networks.
- Join Mars City Design® team to build selected design prototypes.
- VIP Access to Mars City Design® Gala 2019.
- Create legacy for designing the future human history.
NOTE: Other details will be provided
exclusively for those who are officially registered.