UnFUSE a part of Uni serves as a platform to create a global community of architects and designers who are pushing the boundaries of architecture discipline to enrich our built environment. At UnFUSE we promote exceptional works, ideas, experimentations in the field of architecture, landscape, urban design, society, culture and ecology.
We as a designer invest a lot of time to bring our ideas on paper, to create something extraordinary like a graduation project that can change the kind of built environment we want around us, and make a better world. These ideas are the foundation to new possibilities that has the ability to take architecture ahead. With not limited only in the academia where they come from, but the whole fraternity with it. UnFUSE International Architecture Thesis Award (UnIATA 2019) is a step taken to identify and promote such exceptional projects across the globe. UnIATA will focus on the graduate and undergraduate projects happened in last 3 years and will bring it to the community of Uni.
1. UnIATA is open to students of all institutions and nationalities in the field of Architecture, Landscape, Planning and Urban Design at large.
2. All the graduate/masters and undergraduate/bachelors projects completed in the calendar year 2017, 2018, and 2019 are eligible to take part in UnIATA 2019. Projects already submitted in previous edition of UnIATA are not eligible for this award but can vote for their favorite projects on Uni.
3. Participation in UnIATA can be made in two modes - As a A.(Participant) and B.(Participant + Institution / College / University).
4. Graduation projects in individual capacity as well as group are permitted. All the members have to be added to the project page. If there is any successful claim in proving that participating individual/team have not added the full project team to the project page or plagiarized any component of work without permission will be taken down or will not be given any award.
5. Employees of UNI/Jury member/Curator/ organizing panel or anyone who is in direct / close relation to them are barred from receiving any cash prize money. However, they can enter into the UnIATA to submit their entries. Such entries if found are worthy will be displayedunder the shortlisted categories.
1. Images - A minimum of 6 images per project is necessary. There is no limit on images to be uploaded. But we request you to make a complete presentation with appropriate number of visuals as your project needs - Not too high - Not too low. (JPEG/GIF/PNG/TIFF) (120ppi)
2. Questionnaire given on http://unfuse.uni.xyz/uniata.html.
3. Cover image of size 2000 x 800 px or larger in aspect ratio 2.5:1.
4. Profile: Information heads to be completed in profile section (This serves as your registration form) - Bio, Info, Work, Education
5. (For Mode 2 Participants only) Letter of Authorization by college.
- Kick Off: 10 Oct ‘18: Launch of UnIATA ‘19 for designers around the world.
- Public Voting opens: 20 Oct ‘18: Users on Uni and subscribers can now like appreciate discuss on your project.
- Midstage leaderboard release: 20 Dec ‘18: The current scores of public voting will be made live on this date.
- Last date of Institutional Participation - Form submission: 31 Jan ‘19: Participants entering squads for institutional participation.
- Last date of submission (All projects): 20 March ‘19: Closing deadline of UnFuse International Architecture Thesis Awards 2019.
- Public Voting Closes: 30 March ‘19: Voting closes for UnFuse International Architecture Thesis Awards 2019.