The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2019 Record Houses awards program. Winning projects will be selected by an editorial jury and published in the April 2019 issue of the magazine. Of particular interest are projects that incorporate innovation in program, building technology, materials, and form.
- Entry is open to any architect registered in the U.S. or abroad.
- Projects must be built within the last 24 months and inhabited.
- They may be new construction or renovated and adaptive reuse projects.
- Entries must be approved by client for publication and if selected, be available for a visit by a writer.
- Projects previously published will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.