Oriented Ontology (OOO) has provoked more critics and generated more interdisciplinary work than any of the strands of post-2007 Speculative Realism. This topical issue aims to address both the controversies associated with OOO and its rapid spread across the disciplines. Articles presenting thoughtful criticism of OOO are welcomed for this issue, as are discussions of OOO’s intervention in such fields as archaeology, architecture, art, literary criticism, organization theory, social theory, and videogame criticism, among others.
Authors publishing their articles in the special issue will benefit from:
- transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review,
- efficient route to fast-track publication and full advantage of De Gruyter's e-technology,
- free language assistance for authors from non-English speaking regions,
- no publishing fees.
HOW TO SUBMIT: Submissions will be collected till May 31, 2019. To submit an article for the special issue of Open Philosophy, authors are asked to access the on-line submission system at: http://www.editorialmanager.com/opphil
- Please choose as article type: “Topical Issue Article: Object-Oriented Ontology”.
- Before submission the authors should carefully read over the Instruction for Authors, available at: https://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s25438875_Instruction_for_Authors.pdf
- All contributions will undergo critical review before being accepted for publication.
Further questions about this thematic issue can be addressed to Graham Harman at [email protected]. In case of technical questions, please contact journal Managing Editor Katarzyna Tempczyk at [email protected].