SOFIA MUNICIPALITY ANNOUNCES AN OPEN COMPETITION FOR THE RESTORATION, RENOVATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF SVETA NEDELYA SQUARE AND ITS ADJACENT PUBLIC SPACES, AIMING TO CREATE A NETWORK OF PUBLIC SPACES WHILE PRESERVING THEIR IDENTITY.
- continuity between historical layers and modern structure
- connect public spaces of human scale
- establish connection between pedestrian spaces
- create an accessible and safe connection between the visitors and exposed archaeological values
- enhance the accessibility
- ensure activity - at all times of the day and all year round
- create modern urban design
- economic feasibility of the conceptual solution
The Contracting Authority determines a total amount of prizes to the participants in the contest at the amount of 250 000 BGN.