The 2020 Joint Real Estate Conference by the Asian Real Estate Society (AsRES), the Global Chinese Real Estate Congress (GCREC) and the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) will take place between July 12 and 15, 2020 in Singapore. The conference will be held at Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore and hosted by the Department of Real Estate and Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies of the National University of Singapore. The conference will provide a forum for academics, practitioners and policymakers in the areas of real estate finance, development and investment, housing, urban planning, urban economics, and public policy to exchange ideas on important issues with a theme of “Future of Real Estate: Impacts of Technologies and Global Changes”.
The conference will consist of the AsRES-AREUEA International sessions (July 12-15, presentations in English) and GCREC sessions (July 13-15, presentations in Chinese or English). Follow ARES and the conference on Facebook - LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Sustainability in Cities and Real Estate
- The Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in
- Real Estate
- Housing Affordability Crisis in Global Cities
- The Application of AI and Big Data in Real Estate and
- Urban Studies
- Aging Population and Urban Development
- Real Estate Finance, Investment and Capital Market
2020世界华人不动产学会(Global Chinese Real Estate Congress，GCREC) 年会将于2020年7月 13日-15日在新加坡莱佛士城会议中心举行。本届年 会由新加坡国立大学房地产系和城市与房地产研究院主 办，暨由 世界华人不动产学会，亚洲房地产协会 和美国 城市与房地产协会联合承办。会议秉承 ”促进世界华人在 房地产相关领域的研究、教育及行业发展“的理念，为来自 世界各地的华人专家学者，业界人士，政府官员提供有效的 交流平台，分享彼此的经验与成果。本次会议设置中英文主题 演讲，论文研讨专场 和博士生研讨交流会
Paper Submission: Well-developed abstracts or preferably full papers must be submitted online following the submission guidelines posted on the 2020 Joint Real Estate Conference website.
- Dr. Tien Foo Sing, Associate Professor, President, Asian Real Estate Society & Director, Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Shi Ming Yu, Associate Professor, President, Global Chinese Real Estate Congress & Head, Department of Real Estate, National University of Singapore