Future Challenges for International Real Estate Education and Practice in 21st Century European Economies Slovak University of Technology,
The European Real Estate Society (ERES) is organizing the Real Estate Education Seminar in association with the International Real Estate Society and Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. The aim of the seminar is to provide a forum for sharing experiences, identifying best practices and fostering pan European and Global collaboration amongst potential stakeholders, in particular, real estate educators and practitioners.
Seminar topics will include the following:
- Future trends in real estate education and integration with other related disciplines
- Growing significance of Sustainable Real Estate in education programmes at international level journal of sustainable real estate
- Application of quantitative techniques and new methodologies/technologies in real estate education
- Developing post-graduate real estate educational program formats to reflect the local demands and challenges
- Promoting interdisciplinary research in real estate PhD. Programmes
- Funding interdisciplinary real estate education and research through international collaboration and cooperation
- Enhancing educational/professional skills in real estate investment markets in emerging economie
Please contact Julius Golej, M.Sc., PhD. by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Koloman IVANIČKA, M.Sc., PhD.
Assoc. Prof. Daniela ŠPIRKOVÁ, M.Sc., PhD.