CALL FOR PAPERS
This international conference (ICBEDC 2007) will aim to cover a variety of
topics related to built environment in developing countries. The
conference organizers is currently inviting research papers, working
papers, industry initiatives, graduate students research symposiums or
presentation proposals with relevance to built environment issues.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
* Urban Planning and Development
* Tourism Planning and Development
* Property Management
* Project Management and Construction
* Housing Development
* Land Law and Administration
* Building Technology and Services
* Quantity Surveying
* Landscape Architecture
* Interior Architecture
* Prospective authors are invited to submit one page abstract of
proposed paper for the final selection process.
* The abstract should be written in English which include name(s)
of author(s), affiliation, postal and email addresses, and send to
[email protected] .
* Contributor will be informed of acceptance of their abstract as
soon as the conference committee receives the abstract. Authors of
accepted abstracts will be asked to submit full papers and the
guidelines for full papers submission will be provided.
* All accepted papers will be published in the conference
proceedings, under an ISBN reference, in paper and in CD-ROM support.
* Selected papers also will be considered for publication in the
special edition of Journal of Housing, Building and Planning.
* Details of submission guidelines.
August 30, 2007
Full Paper Submission
October 15, 2007