Garden of Five Senses (Master Plan violation in Delhi ridge) that was honoured with Indian Building Congress award in June 2004 and was jostling with Mittal Gardens in dandiya-masti extravaganza in October 2004 was also “paid a visit by officials from the city of Saint Etienne earlier this year during their travel around the world to select projects for …the biennale… to provide a window to “unusual innovations and cultural identities that bring the colour of diversity and originality back to the world being greyed out by globalisation strategies”. The Garden … “one of the largest commissions of public art in India” … featured in the Saint Etienne Biennale in France … held from November 6
- mail-list post about Garden featured in biennale — by admin — last modified 2004-11-08 01:36
- (with text of news report of 04/11/2004 about the featuring) “What is public-art? And St Etienne Biennale?
- Biennale featured on www.illegal-party.com — by admin — last modified 2004-11-08 01:36
- (French, seems about Electronic Design & DJ Contest at St Etienne Biennale)
- Dandiya-masti at Mittal Garden and 5-senses Garden — by admin — last modified 2004-11-08 01:36
- Photoalbum on Hindustan Times website